Residential Painting is an art form, let our professional painters take your next project and turn it into a masterpiece. Want to apply a gentle coast of paint onto your house in order to give it a new breath of life? Then, we’re the house painting company you’ve been looking for to get the job done.
Not only do we have the best professionals in the business, but we also use the best equipment and the highest-quality paint; without resorting to trim paint, rosin paper, or any sloppy finishing. When it comes to painting a house, there are several things you should consider:
- The Process
- The Type Of Paint Being Used
- Colors Selection
- Length Of The Project
- Equipment Needed
- Clean Finishing and Edges
Whether you need the complete an exterior house painting or an interior house painting project in, we’re the right painting contractor for the job. Precision Painting is your premium Painting Contractor. We make the entire process simple & affordable.
Get a Quote Now
Professional House Painting
Painting a house needs to be an organized process; it’s a lot more than just throwing some paint on the walls. We understand this, which is why we are the top-rated house painting professionals. We hold each home painting project to the highest quality of standards in the industry. When looking to get your house painted, you should always hire a painting company with years of local experience. Our team at Precision Paint has the best equipment and the expertise needed to get the job done right the first time.
Here is a brief checklist for a professional house painter:
- Make sure all areas/items are covered
- Always protect any pets (if needed) from paint fumes
- Paint your house the selected color(s)
- Provide expert feedback and recommendation for your paint job
- After the project is complete, clean to ensure the space is ready to be used.
- Listen to your plan & work with you in order to reach the desired goal.
- Answer any questions you may have
- Provide the highest quality results while still keeping the costs low
Interior House Painting
Interior house painting is essential for every home; not only does it bring individual rooms to life, but it also gives each room a unique look. House painting is a type of home remodeling, which means it’s important to plan it properly and to make the best decision when choosing a painting company for your project. Whether you are looking for a house painter or a decorator, you have come to the right place.
We perform all of our interior house painting services with:
- Unmatched clean look
- A wide color pallet
- Professionally done stenciling
- Custom designs and wall painting
- Custom work for custom rooms
House Painting Ideas
There are countless house painting ideas out there, and we’re the professional painting company that will help you turn these ideas into a reality. From our interior design professionals to our design experts, we will present you with the best house painting ideas on the market. Get in touch for your free consultation and free estimate today!
Exterior House Painting
Need to paint the outside of your home? Searching for the best painters near you? Well, you’re in the right place. Exterior House Painting From Our Professionals Typically includes:
- High-Quality paint
- Top-Rated Weather resistance
- Rain, wind, and dust resistance
- Fast and simple process
- Quality Finishing & Aesthetically Pleasing
- Doors Repair, Paint or Replace (if required)
- Windows Repair or Replacement (if required)
With tons of options to choose from, our professionals will guide you through the process to make it simple and easy.
Brick House Residential Painting
Got a brick house you need painted? We’re the brick house painting professionals that will get the job done right. With years of experience painting brick houses, we’ve mastered the entire process. Our brick house painting service includes:
- Colors that will match the overall design of your home
- Professionally done
- High-Quality Finishing
- And much more
Cost of Residential Painting
For your house painting project, you want the best quality that your budget allows — not only because it will look the best, but it will save you from hassle in the future by providing better coverage, strength, and resilience.
- Better coverage means fewer coats of paint and less time it takes the painter to apply the paint, which means lower costs for you.
- More strength means that the coloring of the exterior of your house will last longer, again saving you money.
Visiting a home improvement store, you will find 100’s or even 1000’s of painting brands and colors. Some are very good while others aren’t. Some brands are marketed well, so you may have heard of them before and think they are excellent when, in reality, they are just average quality or overpriced. This is where the painting Pros at Precision Paint can help. Our experienced house painting contractors will be able to guide you through the entire process.
Contact us today for a special painting package offer. We handle all Painting & Commercial Painting in & around the Treasure Coast.
Get A Residential Painting Now!
Precision Paint offers Free House Painting Quotes. Click here & request yours today!