Here at Precision Paint, we provide a wide range of residential and commercial painting services.
If you have been looking to have a professional residential or commercial painting project done, you have come to the right place. Here at Precision Paint, we have all the residential and commercial painting services that you could ever need.
At Precision Paint we take every aspect of painting your home or place of business into consideration. From budget and design to logistics and execution, we take into account every last detail to make your investment enjoyable and exciting, as it should be. Some of the many painting services we provide include the following:
- Windows and Doors
- Molding and Trim
- Finish Work
These are some of the painting services offered here at Precision Paint.
Contact us today to schedule your free estimate.
We offer a full all-inclusive 2-year warranty against workmanship defects. Exterior paint will show defects in workmanship within two years*. We warranty quality work only. We require pressure cleaning, all the necessary prep work, calking, etc., and quality materials in order to issue our Warranty. If any corners are cut, you may save money in the short run, but we cannot guarantee that the job will last. You can expect your 2-year warranty paint job to last anywhere from 5-7 years. Additionally, there are benefits to applying 2 coats. For our paint jobs to last longer than 5-7 years, it is recommended to apply 2 coats of paint and in some cases a conditioner as well. If you would like an estimate for 2 coats, you can expect that to last 7-10 years and be an additional 30% cost. We stand behind our work and will come out to remedy any problem areas that may occur.
*Do your research and be wary of companies that offer longer and/or more exotic warranties.
The Precision Paint Promise
Communication is Key! We maintain thorough communication throughout your entire painting process. This includes everything from scheduling your estimate, choosing your colors and scheduling your start date, to keeping you updated prior to and throughout the job to completion.
Quality Prep Work and Materials
Quality our focus. A detailed written agreement will outline the quality of products and prep work that will be included on the painting of your home or place of business. We promise to honor those agreements, to execute all of the prep work, and to use the quality materials that you choose. We stand by our work!
This is a big one! We take immense pride in keeping our jobsites clean. This includes using drop sheets, proper masking techniques, taking our time and being tedious while working efficiently, and of course, cleaning up at the end of each day.
We won’t stop until you are satisfied. A final walk through will be done prior to receiving
final payment to ensure your satisfaction with the work done on your home or place of business.
The Precision Paint Process
- Free Estimate: Upon approval, we require a 25% deposit in order to book a spot on our schedule. Ask about ways we can save you money when scheduling!
- As the commencement date approaches, you will receive a phone call from our Production Manager to start talking about colors (if not already determined) and start date. On this call we will also address any other concerns or details that need to be managed prior to starting work on your home.
- 2-4 weeks before the start date, test patches will be applied to ensure you like your color selection. At this point we will also provide anything you need for approval from a HOA.
- The week leading up to the job you can expect phone calls to keep you updated on the exact start date and any changes due to weather or unforeseen delays in our work schedule.
- Before starting the job, we will pressure wash the house or building.
- During the job, we will let you know what time you can expect us to start work each day. We will communicate with you on a daily basis regarding the progress of the job and any questions or concerns you may have so we can address them right away.
- At the end of the job, we will conduct or final walk through and perform any last touch ups before receiving the final payment. At this time we would also kindly ask you to fill out a short survey letting us know how the process was for you. Your feedback is very valuable to us. We would also appreciate any referrals or a reference letter to express your satisfaction with the work we do and with our company.